- Announcements - Exhibits
Online - Yuku
(about Yuku) - Desire2Learn
- Kerry Magruder | Tutorials: Google Sites -
Reflection essay and Peer Responses
Instructions for the Reflection Essay and Peer Responses (complete
steps in order):
- Respond to the Interpretation essays for this week
by at least two other students.
NOTE: If you are working ahead, you may have to check back later to
complete this part of the assignment. Please respond to Interpretations
with 0 responses first; once every Interpretation has at least
one response, you are free to choose any to respond to.
- Post a final response to your own Starting
Assumptions in Yuku. There must be at least one response before
you can complete this step.Your response should make it clear that you
have read the comments that others have left for you.
- Post a final response to your own Interpretation
in Yuku. There must be at least one response before you can complete
this step.Your response should make it clear that you have read the
comments that others have left for you.
- Write a personal Reflection essay, 250 words minimum.
- Spellcheck, word
count, and proofread
- Copy-and-paste your Reflection essay and post it in the Discussion
forum for this week at the Yuku
- Complete the Gradebook Declaration in Desire2Learn.
(Your Gradebook Declaration is subject to the Honor
Here is the text of the Desire2Learn Gradebook Declaration:
(2 points) I have replied to the Interpretations of two other
students at Yuku.
(1 point) I have posted my Starting Assumptions "Famous Last
Words" at Yuku.
(1 point) I have posted my Interpretation "Famous Last Words"
(2 points) I have posted my Reflection (250 words min.) at Yuku.
Do you have
a great quote for this page? Let me know! (If
used, a new quote is worth 1 point extra credit)