HOME - Janux - D2L - Email
10 things you should know about this course!
- Is this is a course in history or in science? Or something else?
- Do you expect this course to be like a correspondence course, or do
you expect to work on it at least several different days every week?
- Do you enjoy learning new things, or do you feel more comfortable when
you already know a lot about the subject?
- Do you like to work in bursts, or slow and steady?
- In a new class, do you get off to a quick start, or does your energy
build in a gradual crescendo over the course of a semester?
- Do you like to express yourself in writing?
- Do you appreciate courteous, constructive feedback, or do you get uptight
when someone offers you suggestions?
- Do you learn well by reading, or do you learn best by listening to something
being explained aloud?
- Do you want to learn how to publish a website of your own?
- Do you have reliable Internet access and a secure, virus-free, stable
- Do you find it easy to follow a long list of written directions, in
order, without losing track?
Okay, this should have been a "Top 11" list. But which
one should I delete?
"Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler." Albert Einstein